Welcome to the Texas Center for Massage Therapy!
Dallas | Houston
Do you want a career that offers the satisfaction of helping people and a work environment that is positive and exciting? With the education you will receive at the Texas Center for Massage Therapy, that career can be yours.
Massage therapy is a flexible and rewarding career in which you not only take care of others – you also take care of yourself! You can work in a resort spa, cruise ship, sports clinic, destination spa, or a day spa close to home. You can even start your own private practice!
Why choose the Texas Center for
- Graduate in as little as 7½ months!
- Financial Aid is available to those who qualify.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET).
- Graduate with valuable hands-on experience in our student clinic.
- Career placement assistance is provided to all of our students and graduates.
- Day or evening classes are available.
The Texas Center for Massage Therapy is a member of the Steiner Education Group, which operates massage therapy schools and skin care schools at 31 campuses in 14 states. The mission of the Steiner Education Group (SEG) is to provide high-quality, comprehensive training programs that prepare graduates for successful careers in massage therapy, skin care, and related health and wellness fields.
SEG schools have been training massage therapists since 1980 … and the Texas Center for Massage Therapy is the product of those 30 years of experience. With tens of thousands of graduates working all over the world, SEG schools are known throughout the industry for producing some of the most talented massage therapists in the nation.
Finally, a massage school with a reputation big enough for the state of Texas.